1. Click the Windows Start button, point to Control Panel or Settings > Control Panel
2. From the Control Panel, double click the Add or Remove Programs icon (Vista Users select Programs and Features)
3. Locate and click on RealPlayer from the list of installed applications, then click the Change/Remove button
4. The Uninstallation of RealPlayer dialog appears, showing check box choices of components that are available for uninstall:
5. Select the components you wish to uninstall and click OK.
Note: Do not delete My Library unless it is corrupt or causing trouble. My Library keeps track of all your music files and playlists. Deleting it will not delete your music files, but you will have to recreate all your playlists again.
6. When prompted, click Yes on the Uninstallation of RealPlayer dialog box to uninstall the selected items.
7. Click OK when the uninstallation is complete.
To redownload and reinstall your RealPlayer, visit www.real.com and click the Free Download button.
ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS: RealPlayer 11 comes bundled with the Rhapsody Player Engine. This plugin allows web browser playback of Rhapsody's streaming library at http://www.rhapsody.com
If you wish to uninstall the Rhapsody Player Engine, follow the instructions listed here: How do I uninstall Rhapsody Online?
STILL HAVING TROUBLE?
If you are still experiencing problems after performing these steps, you can perform a clean install of RealPlayer, which means uninstalling the player AND its folders, then reinstalling it.